The Biblical Way of Dealing with Finances
This biblical training course will
- help you grow in stability and health with regard to money matters
- prepare you for the work force
- train you in leadership responsibility
The course includes seven biblical principles about dealing with money
- Recognize the spirit of money and rebuke it.
My heart belongs to God alone!
- Believe in God’s provision.
God is my source.
- Begin to give your tithe regularly.
Giving is a fundamental attitude, not a special payment.
- Become a faithful steward for God.
I am accountable to God for faithfully stewarding his resources.
- Close the circle.
How much is enough?
- Tackle your debts!
- Become a faithful finance minister.
I steward my abundance for God.
If you are interested in a workshop or a sermon from Josef Müller, please make a non-binding request by pressing the button in the upper right corner.
When I preach, I request that instead of a compensation/fee, an offering be collected for the foundation Jesus saved my life Ministry… God bless you!
- Defeating mammon
- Biblical stewardship
- What can I afford?
- How can I serve God with my possessions?
- What kind of prosperity does God have for me?
- How can I avoid and overcome debt?
Everyone who wants to steward their finances according to God’s order and to enter into the fullness of the blessings God has promised is welcome to attend.
„Money is a good servant, but a poor master!“
The most important thing in life is free. Our redemption.
John 3:16, Isaiah 55 (But Jesus paid for it with his life.)
- Money = medium of exchange, unit of account, refuge for storing value
- Money is not the problem, but rather the love of money! 1 Timothy 6:10
- We don’t talk about money = a taboo topic among Germans, uptight.
- The word “money” appears in the Bible more often than “kingdom of God/heaven!”
- Jesus often spoke on the topic in his parables and was fully relaxed about it.
- Money cannot provide any real security. Luke 12
- Many people have problems with money.
- 25% of teenagers under 18 years are over 2,500 Euros in debt!
- 30% of marriages are divorced because of money problems!